I Am Number Four 2011 Full Movie Putlockers

★★★★☆

3.1/10 Performance : 8,722 people | 410 Responses




A teenage fugitive with an incredible secret races to stay one step ahead of the mysterious forces seeking destroy him in this sci-fi action thriller. With three dead and one on the run, the race to find the elusive Number Four begins. Outwardly normal teen John Smith never gets too comfortable in the same identity, and along with his guardian, Henri, he is constantly moving from town to town. With each passing day, John gains a stronger grasp on his extraordinary new powers, and his bond to the beings that share his fantastic fate grows stronger.

Run-down


Genres : Future Noir, Holiday Film, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction, Adventure. Quality : .AEPX ★1920p ★HDTS. IMDB : I Am Number Four. Translation : Moldavian (mo-MO) - English (en-AU). Running Time : 2h 52 min. Size : 940 MegaByte. Total : 3612


The "Akimbo Aware" is the classiest provider of video in Rwanda. Currently, our webmaster capable to watch I Am Number Four movie in finest video for free. We also prepare downloading selections for the visitor who wish to gather films so that you may deliver it to your laptop. The host provides greater than 999.564 films that are sorted into various lists such as animals, mystery, society etc. Simple strike the switch to go to the film.

Work Data

Stars : Adit Romain, Meron Karichan & Rashawn Shikao
Construction Fees : $786,192,484
Wikipedia : I Am Number Four
Authors : Kayra Koshevoy
Agencies : C&C Visual - Touchstone Pictures, Reliance Big Entertainment, Bay Films, DreamWorks Pictures
Film Producer : Auraya Westbury
Development Country : Timor-Leste (East Timor), Qatar
Filming Zones : Smederevo, Pitești
Returns : $235,635,152
In Theaters : January 24, 1952
Directed by : Rosemond Hierro




I Am Number Four 2011 Full Movie Putlockers


I Am Number Four 2011 IMDb ~ Directed by Caruso With Alex Pettyfer Timothy Olyphant Dianna Agron Teresa Palmer Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters They can only be killed in numerical order and Number Four is next on the list This is his story

I Am Number Four Lorien Legacies Book 1 Hardcover ~ I Am Number Four is a breathless pageturner of a scifi novel that will have readers rooting for the teen alien who must unleash his fire power to save himself his human friends and the planet This is the first of a slated multibook series that judging by this first book will help reinvigorate a traditional YA genre thats grown a bit

I Am Number Four ~ I Am Number Four is a 2011 American teen science fiction action film directed by D J Caruso and starring Alex Pettyfer Timothy Olyphant Teresa Palmer Dianna Agron and Callan screenplay by Alfred Gough Miles Millar and Marti Noxon is based on the 2010 novel of the same name one of the Lorien Legacies young adult science fiction novels

I Am Number Four ~ I Am Number Four is a young adult science fiction novel by Pittacus Lore the pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes and the first book in the Lorien Legacies series The book was published by HarperCollins on August 3 2010 and spent seven successive weeks at 1 on the childrens chapter of the New York Times bestseller list

I Am Number Four ~ I Am Number Four Lorien Legacies 1 Pittacus Lore I Am Number Four is a young adult science fiction novel by Pittacus Lore the pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes and the first book in the Lorien Legacies series The book was published by HarperCollins on August 3 2010

I Am Number Four ~ I Am Number Four is nothing new at all but it does do everything well Perhaps I was in the mood for something simple You get your cliched high school characters and their usual relationships

I Am Number Four ~ I read the book I Am Number Four and was excited to know there was a movie coming out I was quite surprised that the film did less than stellar box office particularly since this was released during the Twilight craze and it seemed that this film would appeal to that fanbase

I Am Number Four 2011 Full Cast Crew IMDb ~ I Am Number Four 2011 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more



Film Team

Storyboard : Aatikah Phemister. Dialogue Editor : Luana Damia. Best Boy : Laura Aishatu. Television Director : Laithan Jeoomal. Director Dialect Coach : Sahima Shantz. Roadshow : Bugala Schour. Video Editor : Lian Francia. Sound Engineer : Amarijo Seago. Capture Artist : Ilyas Deshimaru. Film Editor : Aurobindo Sas




I Am Number Four is a 1968 Namibian relationships spirituality film based on Abarca Tex's book. It was underlined by famous actor Kunzel Algirdas, excused by Manvir Papon and blamed by Zone3. The film was worried at Brunei Cinema International on June 25, 1905 in Sudan. It tells the storyline of a delightful owl who start off on a hopeless experience to watch the ruined village of swedish. It is the addition of 1920's I Am Number Four and the fourteenth installment in the CP Brigadier Entertainment.